The Hemp Revolution
The biggest list of cannabis uses ever
Here’s An Updated Tally Of All The People Who Have Ever Died From A Marijuana Overdose
“Yeah, not a single person has ever died from a weed overdose. We don’t have numbers on pandas, but we’re guessing it’s about the same. According to one frequently cited study, a marijuana smoker would have to consume 20,000 to 40,000 times the amount of THC in a joint in order to be at risk of dying.”
Chelsea Clinton ‘misspoke’ on marijuana risks, spokeswoman says
“The daughter of Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton suggested that legal marijuana use had contributed to the deaths of people who were using other drugs simultaneously, due to a bad drug interaction.
A spokeswoman for Chelsea Clinton now says that the Democratic presidential candidate’s daughter simply misspoke.”
RUN FROM THE CURE – Full Version
How to Make Rick Simpson’s Medicinal Hemp Oil Safely
How to make Rick Simpson Hemp Oil
A Conversation With Rick Simpson In Ontario August 14 2012
THE CURE FOR CANCER?
“Marijuana Cures Cancer!” Documentary
“WebMD Pot Slows Cancer in Test Tube”
“Cannabis Oil Cures Cancer”
“Boy, two, with brain cancer is ‘cured’ after secretly being fed medical marijuana by his father”
“THC (marijuana) Helps Cure Cancer Says Harvard Study”
“RUN FROM THE CURE”
“Cancer Cure Hemp Oil – Rick Simpson and testimonies”
“Cancer: the Forbidden Cures – Full Documentary”
“The Cure for Cancer…”
“Proof Weed Cures Cancer! (1 of 3)”
Proof Marijuana CURES Cancer
Marijuana And Cancer: Scientists Find Cannabis Compound Stops Metastasis In Aggressive Cancers
Marijuana Cuts Lung Cancer Tumor Growth In Half, Study Shows
Harvard Study says Marijuana Cures Cancer – EndAllDisease.com
Pot Shrinks Tumors; Government Knew in ’74
Study: Marijuana’s Active Ingredient May Shrink Cancerous Tumors | Fox News
“The active ingredient in marijuana appears to reduce tumor growth, according to a Spanish study published on Wednesday.”
“The findings add to mixed evidence about the effects of marijuana on human health. Studies have suggested the drug can raise a person’s risk of heart attack or stroke and cause cancer.”
“The researchers said the findings could pave the way for cannabinoid-based drugs to treat cancer, although that approach has so proved unsuccessful when it comes to obesity.”
“The drugs, which work by blocking the same receptors in the brain that make people hungry after smoking marijuana, have also been linked to psychiatric side effects, such as depression and suicidal thoughts.”
“Marijuana Cuts Lung Cancer Tumor Growth In Half, Study Shows”
“THC Gives Cancer Cells the Munchies Too”
“Active Component Of Marijuana Has Anti-Cancer Effects, Study Suggests”
“Cancer-specific Cytotoxicity of Cannabinoids”
“Govt Study Proves THC From Cannabis Destroys Leukemia, Breast And Lung Cancer Cells”
Marijuana Chemical May Fight Brain Cancer
Active Component In Marijuana Targets Aggressive Brain Cancer Cells, Study Says
Alzheimer promise – Brain Cancer
Medical Marijuana: Cancer Study
Medical Marijuana Stops Spread of Breast Cancer – NBC NEWS
Active Ingredient in Marijuana Kills Brain Cancer Cells
Dr. Donald Tashkin Marijuana Lung Cancer Study Pt 1 of 2
Cannabis Rx: Cutting Through the Misinformation
Cured: A Cannabis Story (A film by David Triplett)
CANNABIS CURED THIS MANS CANCER! Rob O Rourke
OTHER HEALTH FACTORS
Cannabis extract makes brain tumors shrink, halts growth of blood vessels
“THC effects on Tumor Brain Cells vs. Normal Brain Cells”
Pot Shrinks Tumors
“Anti-Tumor Properties of Cannabinoids”
2-YEAR-OLD USES CANNABIS OIL TO BEAT BRAIN TUMOR
Dad Gives Toddler Battling Brain Cancer Medical Marijuana!
Pot Smoking Not Linked to Lung Cancer
Smoke Marijuana, Not Cigarettes, for Healthy Lungs
Crohn’s Disease Survivor Shona Banda Tells How Medical Marijuana Oil Helps Her “Live Free”
Oliver Stone says smoking pot saved his life
“The movie-mad blogosphere is buzzed today, no pun intended, over the not-news that director Oliver Stone smoked a lot of pot while enduring two tours in Vietnam, and he thinks it saved his life and saved his sanity.”
125 Year Old Woman Claimed Smoking Pot Everyday Was Her Secret to Long Life
CNN special: marijuana shows potential to prevent Alzheimer’s
Cannabis Kills All Known Germs..Dead..including MRSA superbug
medicinal cannabis to treat Parkinson’s disease symptoms
Marijuana-based drug could help treat obesity: report
Marijuana … suppresses appetites. wtf? hahahaha
Stockholm, December 19 – The Swedish Parliament has approved a law which will regulate the growing, usage and trade of cannabis. This is according to the Health and Social Services of Sweden, Jonas Grönhög, who was quoted, “We don’t want to make the same mistakes which the USA has done, we do not want to be prohibitionists because the war on drugs has been lost long ago. It is better to prevent marginalization of young people than jail them for soft drugs usage which are comparatively harmless. If we allow the sale of alcohol, there is no reason to ban the soft drugs no longer.”
Switzerland Legalizing Up To 4 Marijuana Plants January 1
“Citizens of Switzerland will soon be allowed to grow up to four marijuana plants each at home, according to government officials. Four people sharing a house can grow up to 16 plants, but only if each person tends to their own crop.”
Cannabis Vending Machine Proves Popular In New Zealand Club
Police Profit From Marijuana Arrests In U.S.
Penn Jillette Curses Out Obama Over Hypocritical Drug Stance!
Polis Questions DEA on Marijuana Policy
If the DEA Can’t Tell Us the Difference Between Marijuana and Heroin, Who Can?
DEA Administrator Michele Leonhart cannot answer a simple question.
True cost of drugs: More than half of inmates currently in U.S. federal prisons were convicted of narcotics offences
STATES RETHINKING DRUG POLICY
“Of the 1,638,846 people arrested in 2010 in the U.S. on nonviolent drug charges, 853,838 (52%) were arrested for a marijuana law violation, and 88% of those charged with marijuana law violations were arrested for possession only, according to the Drug Policy Alliance.”
THE INCARCERATION OF DRUG OFFENDERS:
Police arrest more people for marijuana use than for all violent crimes — combined
“On any given day in the United States, at least 137,000 people sit behind bars on simple drug-possession charges, according to a report released Wednesday by the American Civil Liberties Union and Human Rights Watch.”
Barack Obama “I inhaled frequently” “That was the point”
Politics v. Science: Understanding Cannabis Therapeutics Before it is Censored
United States Patent: 6630507
Jury Refuses to Convict Anyone for Marijuana Possession!
Katt Williams – Weed
“Why the fuck it’s illegal I don’t know, Aspirin is perfectly legal but if you take 13 of them motherfuckers, it will be your last headache.”
Katt Williams Weed Remix Featuring DJ Steve Porter
Prince Ea – Smoking Weed with The President
BREAKING NEWS: GAGA SMOKES WEED ON STAGE!!!
Former Governor of New Mexico, Gary Johnson falls over during Marijuana debate
Here are just a few of the many highly motivated athletes whose drug of choice is cannabis/marijuana:
* Usain Bolt, the 2008 World Record holder of the 100 and 200 meter sprint.
* Michael Phelps, the most decorated swimmer ever with 14 Olympic gold medals.
* Tim Linecum, the National League baseball’s Cy Young Award winner for 2009.
* Santonio Holmes, the Super Bowl XLII’s MVP.
* Mark Stepnoski, two-time Super Bowl champion. “I’d rather smoke than take painkillers.”
* Randy Moss, NFL single season touchdown reception record (23, set in 2007), and the NFL single-season touchdown reception record for a rookie (17, in 1998). Moss has founded, and financed many charitable endeavors including the the Links for Learning foundation, formed in 2008.
* Ricky Williams, the Heisman Trophy Winner in 1998. Throughout his life, Williams has dealt with anxiety and depression. He used to advertise the prescription drug Paxil. However he later stated “Marijuana is 10 times better for me than Paxil.”
* Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, the NBA’s all-time leader in points scored (38,387), games played, minutes played, field goals made, field goal attempts, blocked shots and defensive rebounds. During his career with the NBA’s Milwaukee Bucks and Los Angeles Lakers from 1969 to 1989, Abdul-Jabbar won six NBA championships and a record six regular season MVP Awards. He has a prescription to smoke marijuana in California, which he says he uses to control nausea and migraine headaches. He has been arrested twice for marijuana possession.
* “I just let him know that most of the players in the league use marijuana and I have and do partake in smoking weed in the offseason” – Josh Howard, forward for the Dallas Mavericks. Howard admitted to smoking marijuana on Michel Irvin’s ESPN show.
* “You got guys out there playing high every night. You got 60% of your league on marijuana. What can you do?” – Charles Oakley (Chicago Bulls, New York Knicks, Toronto Raptors, Washington Wizards and Houston Rockets)
* “I personally know boxers, body builders, cyclists, runners and athletes from all walks of life that train and compete with the assistance of marijuana,” – WWE wrestler Rob Van Dam
* Some of the best cricket players of all time, like Phil Tufnell and Sir Ian Botham, have admitted to regularly using marijuana to deal with stress and muscle aches. In 2001, half of South Africa’s cricket team was caught smoking marijuana with the team physiotherapist. They were celebrating a championship victory in the Caribbean.
“Hemp is of first necessity to the wealth & protection of the country.”
– Thomas Jefferson
“Two of my favorite things are sitting on my front porch smoking a pipe of sweet hemp, and playing my Hohner harmonica.” – Abraham Lincoln
“Make the most you can of the Indian Hemp seed and sow it everywhere.”
– George Washington