By definition is an informant who exposes wrongdoing within an organization in the hopes of stopping it.
220+ Senior Military, Intelligence Service, Law Enforcement, and Government Officials
Highly-Credible People Question 9/11
Military Officers for 911 Truth
9/11 WHISTLE BLOWERS
Stuff They Don’t Want You to Know
Don’t question your government or else
9/11 Truth Whistleblowers
FAQ #12: Where are the 9/11 Whistleblowers?
A Guide to the 9/11 Whistleblowers
LIST OF WHISTLEBLOWERS
– Alan N. Sabrosky, PhD – Former Director of Studies, Strategic Studies Institute and holder of the General of the Army Douglas MacArthur Chair of Research, U.S. Army War College.
– Alan Grayson – is the former U.S. Representative for Florida’s 8th congressional district, serving from 2009 until 2011. He is a member of the Democratic Party.
– Alan Hart – Journalist and author, specializing in the Middle East for more than 40 years. Former Middle East Chief Correspondent for Independent Television News.
– Major General Albert Stubblebine, U.S. Army (ret) – Former Commanding General of U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command
– Andreas von Buelow, PhD – Former State Secretary of the Federal Ministry of Defense of West Germany. Former Minister of Research and Technology.
– Col. Ann Wright, U.S. Army (ret) – Retired Army officer and former U.S. Diplomat. Served 13 years on active duty with the U.S. Army and 16 years in the U.S. Army Reserves.
– Annie Machon – Former MI5 Intelligence Officer (the UK equivalent of the U.S. FBI). Initially served in the Counter-Subversion department, officially known ‘F2’.
– Lt. Col. Anthony Shaffer, U.S. Army Reserve (ret) – Former Chief of the Army’s Controlled HUMINT (Human Intelligence) Program, overseeing Army Intelligence and Security Command’s global controlled HUMINT efforts. A former member of the Able Danger data mining program that targeted Al Qaeda’s global structure.
– April Gallop, Administrative Specialist, U.S. Army, and Elisha Gallop – Pentagon survivors.
– Dr. Bill Deagle – MD, ABFP, CCFP, AAPM, CIME, AAAAM, ACOEM, AAEM claims to know things they don’t want you to know about 9/11
– Senator Bob Graham – Former U.S. Senator from Florida 1987 – 2004. Former Chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee.
– Senator Bob Kerrey – Appointed to the 9/11 Commission upon the resignation of Senator Max Cleland in December 2003 and served on the Commission during the final seven months of its 19-month existence.
– Catherine Austin Fitts – Assistant Secretary of Housing under George H.W. Bush. Former Managing Director and Member of the Board of Wall Street investment bank, Dillon, Read & Co
– Senator Charles Schumer – U.S. Senator from New York 1999 – present. Chairman, Senate Committee on Rules and Administration.
– Coleen Rowley – Former Special Agent and Minneapolis Division Counsel, FBI. 24-year FBI career.
– Officer Craig Bartmer – WTC survivor. NYPD officer. 9/11 first responder and rescue worker. Disabled from respiratory illness caused by inhalation of toxic dust.
– Curtis “Curt” Weldon – is an American politician. He served as a Republican member of the United States House of Representatives from 1987 to 2007
– Cynthia Ann McKinney – is a former US Congresswoman and a member of the Green Party since 2007.
– Capt. Daniel Davis, U.S. Army – Former U.S. Army Air Defense Officer and NORAD Tac Director.
– Daniel Ellsberg – is a former United States military analyst who, while employed by the RAND Corporation
– Daniel Marcus – General Counsel of the 9-11 Commission.
– David Schippers – House Judiciary Committee’s chief investigator in the Clinton impeachment trial
– Congressman Dennis Kucinich – 6-term Congressman from Ohio.
– Col. Donn de Grand-Pre, U.S. Army (ret) (1926 – 2009) – Former Director, Ground Weapons Systems, Office of International Logistics Negotiations serving as chief Pentagon arms negotiator for the Middle East.
– Dwain Deets – Former NASA Director.
– Eckart Werthebach, JD – Former President, Bundesamt für Verfassungsschutz (BfV)
– Edward L. Peck – Deputy Director of the White House Task Force on Terrorism under President Ronald Reagan.
– Capt. Eric H. May, U.S. Army (ret) – Former U.S. Army Intelligence Officer.
– Fernando Imposimoto – Italian magistrate and the Honorary President of the Supreme Court of Italy.
– George Galloway – Member of British Parliament 1987 – present.
– Col. George Nelson, MBA, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Former U.S. Air Force aircraft accident investigator and airplane parts authority.
– Lt. Col. Guy S. Razer, MS Aeronautical Science, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Retired U.S. Air Force command fighter pilot.
– Lt. General Hamid Gul – Former Director General of Pakistan’s intelligence agency Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) 1987 – 1989
– Hamid Karzai Former President of Aghanistan (2004-2010)
– Hugo Chavez – President of Venezuela. Former Lieutenant Colonel in Venezuelan Army specializing in counter-insurgency.
– Indira Singh – has been working on Wall Street since 1975. On 9/11 she was working as a senior consultant for JPMorganChase.
– J. Michael Springmann – Former career Foreign Service Officer with the State Department and the International Foreign Trade Administration of the Commerce Department.
– Jack McLamb – Most decorated officer of Phoenix, Arizona Police Department (retired)
– James Anthony Traficant, Jr. – is a former Democratic Representative in the United States Congress from Ohio (from 1985 to 2002).
– Gov. Jesse Ventura – 38th Governor of Minnesota 1999 – 2003. Member, U.S. Navy Underwater Demolition Team 12 (precursor to SEAL) 1969 – 1975.
– Jill Stein – U.S. Presidential Candidate for the Green Party.
– Joel M. Skousen – Former U.S. Marine Corps fighter pilot. Commercial pilot.
– John J. Farmer, Jr., Senior Counsel, 9/11 Commission – Former Attorney General of the State of New Jersey.
– Maj. John M. Newman, PhD, U.S. Army (ret) – Former Executive Assistant to the Director of the National Security Agency.
– Firefighter John Schroeder – WTC survivor. Engine 10, FDNY. 12-year veteran on 9/11.
– Lt. Col. Karen U. Kwiatkowski, PhD, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Former Political-Military Affairs Officer in the Office of the Secretary of Defense. Also served on the staff of the Director of the National Security Agency.
– Kevin Bracken – Victorian Trades Hall president, remains impenitent after his disputable comments regarding 9/11 attacks has created news in the whole world.
– Kurt Sonnenfeld – was a videographer for FEMA prior to 2002 and was one of four FEMA photographers who were given exclusive access to Ground Zero following the September 11 Attacks in New York in 2001.
– Lee Hamilton, Vice Chairman, 9/11 Commission – Former 17-term Congressman from Indiana. Former Chairman of the House Committee on Foreign Affairs and the Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence
– General Leonid Ivashov – Former Chief of Staff of the Russian armed forces on 9/11/2001, and Department Chief for General affairs in the Soviet Union’s Ministry of Defense.
– Lou Dobbs – Peabody Award-winning television journalist.
– Senator Mark Dayton – Former U.S. Senator from Minnesota 2001 – 2006. Member, Senate Committee on Armed Services and Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Services.
– Senator Max Cleland – Former member of the 9/11 Commission, resigned in December 2003.
– Melvin Goodman, PhD, – is another former senior CIA official who calls the 9/11 Commission Report a “cover-up” and who signed the petition to reinvestigate 9/11.
– Michael C. Ruppert – is an American author, a former Los Angeles Police Department officer and investigative journalist and peak oil theorist.
– Michael Scheuer, PhD – Former Chief of the CIA’s bin Laden unit (aka Alec Station), the Osama bin Laden tracking unit at the Counterterrorism Center 1996 – 1999.
– Senator Mike Gravel – Former U.S. Senator from Alaska 1969 – 1980. Candidate for the 2008 Democratic Presidential nomination.
– Mike Springman – US consulate and foreign service official. The former head of the American visa bureau in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia blows the whistle on the 9/11 hijackers.
– Milton Bearden – Former CIA Station Chief in Pakistan, Germany, Nigeria, and Sudan.
– General Mirza Aslam Beg – Former Chief of Staff of the Pakistani Army.
– Mohamed Hassanein Heikal – Former Foreign Minister of Egypt.
– Nicolás Maduro – Foreign Minister of Venezuela. Former Speaker of the National Assembly, Venezuela.
– Norm Mineta – U.S. Secretary of Transportation 2001 – 2006. U.S. Secretary of Commerce 2000 – 2001.
– Senator Patrick Leahy, JD – U.S. Senator from Vermont 1974 – present. Chairman, Judiciary Committee. Former Chairman, Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition and Forestry.
– Paul Craig Roberts, PhD – Assistant Secretary of the U.S. Treasury under Ronald Reagan, “Father of Reaganomics”. Former Associate Editor of the Wall Street Journal.
– Lt. Col. Paul F. Getty, DDS (ret) – Retired after 30 years of military service including 13 active duty years in Navy and 11 years Army National Guard.
– Peter Rundlet, Counsel for the 9/11 Commission – Former Associate Counsel to President Clinton.
– Peter Dale Scott, PhD – Former Canadian diplomat who served at the United Nations and the Canadian Embassy in Warsaw, Poland.
– Peter Michael Ketcham – Former NIST employee (1997-2007).
– Commander Ralph Kolstad, U.S. Navy (ret) – Retired fighter pilot. Former Air Combat Instructor, U.S. Navy Fighter Weapons School (Topgun).
– Ralph Nader, LLB – Best-selling author, attorney, and consumer rights activist. Green Party candidate for President.
– Randy Glass – was an FBI informant working deep cover sting operations to net illegal arms deals. In the summer of 1999 he met, while wearing a wire, two men with ties to Pakistan’s ISI, one of whom pointed to the World Trade Center and said “those towers are coming down.”
– Raymond L. McGovern – 27-year CIA veteran. Former Chairman, National Intelligence Estimates (NIE), the consensus reports of all U.S. intelligence agencies.
– Richard Alan Clarke – (born October 27, 1950) was a U.S. government employee for 30 years, 1973–2003. He worked for the State Department during the presidency of Ronald Reagan. In 1992, President George H.W. Bush appointed him to chair the Counter-terrorism Security Group and to a seat on the United States National Security Council.
– Richard Grove – Richard Andrew Grove was working for Silverstream Software, a software development company specializing in enterprise architecture software.
– Robert Baer – Former CIA Case Officer, Specialist in the Middle East, Directorate of Operations.
– Lt. Col. Robert Bowman, PhD, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Director of Advanced Space Programs Development under Presidents Ford and Carter. U.S. Air Force fighter pilot with over 100 combat missions. (PhD in Aeronautics and Nuclear Engineering, Cal Tech).
– Robert David Steele (Vivas) – U.S. Marine Corps infantry and intelligence officer for twenty years. Also served in the CIA as a clandestine case officer.
– Robert G. Wright, Jr. – Special Agent, International Terrorism Unit, FBI. The only FBI agent to seize terrorist funds (over $1.4 million) from U.S.-based Middle Eastern terrorists using federal civil forfeiture statutes, prior to 9/11. 17-year FBI veteran.
– Robin Hordon – Former FAA Air Traffic Controller at the Boston Air Route Traffic Control Center, located in Nashua, NH, 1970 – 1981. FAA certified commercial pilot.
– Congressman Ron Paul, MD – 9-term Congressman from Texas, 1979 – 1985, 1997 – present. Candidate for the 2008 Republican Presidential nomination.
– Col. Ronald D. Ray, U.S. Marine Corps (ret) – Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense during the Reagan Administration and a highly decorated Vietnam veteran
-Capt. Russ Wittenberg, U.S. Air Force – Former U.S. Air Force fighter pilot with over 100 combat missions. Retired commercial pilot.
– Major Scott Ritter, U.S. Marine Corps – Former Marine Corps Intelligence Officer and Chief Weapons Inspector for the United Nations Special Commission in Iraq 1991 – 1998.
– Lt. Col. Shelton F. Lankford, U.S. Marine Corps (ret) – Retired U.S. Marine Corps fighter pilot with over 300 combat missions flown.
– Sibel Edmonds – Witness before the 9/11 Commission. Former Language Translation Specialist, performing translations for counterterrorism and counterintelligence operations, FBI.
– Steve Elson – Former Special Agent with the U.S. Navy, DEA and FAA. Specialist in Counterterrorism, Intelligence, and Security.
– Steve R. Pieczenik – Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under 3 different administrations says he is prepared to tell a federal grand jury the name of a top general who told him directly that 9/11 was a false flag attack.
– Susan Lindauer – a former U.S. Intelligence Asset, Susan Lindauer covered anti-terrorism at the Iraqi Embassy in New York from 1996 up to the invasion.
– Terrell (Terry) E. Arnold, MA – Former Deputy Director, Office of Counter-Terrorism and Emergency Planning, U.S. State Department.
– Thomas Kean – is an American Republican Party politician, who served as the 48th Governor of New Jersey from 1982 to 1990. Kean is best known globally, however, for his 2002 appointment as Chairman of the National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States, widely known as the 9/11 Commission.
– Timothy John “Tim” Roemer (born October 30, 1956) – is an American political figure currently serving as U.S. Ambassador to the Republic of India. 9/11 Commissioner.
– Tun Dr. Mahathir bin Mohamad – Former Prime Minister of Malaysia 1981 – 2003
– Valerie Plame – is a former United States CIA Operations Officer and the author of a memoir detailing her career and the events leading up to her resignation from the CIA.
– Wayne Madsen – Former U.S. Navy Intelligence Officer, specialist in electronic surveillance and security. Formerly assigned to the National Security Agency and the State Department.
– General Wesley Clark, U.S. Army (ret) – Former Commanding General of U.S. European Command, which included all American military activities in the 89 countries and territories of Europe, Africa, and the Middle East.
– William Binney – Former intelligence official with the NSA. Resigned in October of 2001.
– William Christison (1928 – 2010) – Joined the CIA in 1950, and served on the analysis side of the Agency for 28 years.
– Sgt. William Lagasse – U.S. Pentagon Police Department (Pentagon Force Protection Agency) officers, who were on duty at or near the CITGO gas station on 9/11 and eyewitnesses to the approach of Flight 77 and its alleged impact at the Pentagon.
ARE 9/11 TRUTHERS DANGEROUS?
Proof that 9/11 Truthers are Dangerous?
“Most Americans don’t know what kind of people 9/11 truthers really are. So they can’t figure out whether or not they are dangerous.
Below is a list of people who question what our Government has said about 9-11.
The list proves – once and for all – that people who question 9-11 are “dangerous“.
QUOTES FROM NOTABLE PEOPLE
Congressman Ron Paul – Vice Chairman of the Oversight and Investigations subcommittee “the [9/11] investigations that have been done so far as more or less cover-up and no real explanation”
Congressman Curt Weldon – “[9/11 Commission] there’s something very sinister going on here… something desperately wrong… This involved what is right now the covering up of information that led to the deaths of 3,000 people”
Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney – Member of the House Armed Services Committee “the [9/11] Commission ran up against obstruction by the administration and non-cooperation from government agencies… the errors and omissions immediately jumped out at us”
Director of the FBI, Louis Freeh – “[9/11 Commission] findings–raises serious challenges to the commission’s credibility and, if the facts prove out, might just render the commission historically insignificant itself”
Assistant Secretary of the U.S. Treasury, Paul Craig Roberts, PhD – “Distinguished national and international scientists and scholars present massive evidence that the 9/11 Commission Report is a hoax and that the 9/11 “terrorist attack” has been manipulated to serve a hegemonic agenda in the Middle East… We know that it is strictly impossible for any building, much less steel columned buildings, to “pancake” at free fall speed. Therefore, it is a non-controversial fact that the official explanation of the collapse of the WTC buildings is false”
Assistant Secretary of Housing, Catherine Austin Fitts – “Regarding 9/11 “The official story could not possibly have happened… It’s not possible. It’s not operationally feasible… The Commission was a whitewash. ”
U.S. Army Intelligence officer, Federal Prosecutor, Office of Special Investigations, U.S. Department of Justice, John Loftus ~ “The information provided by European intelligence services prior to 9/11 was so extensive that it is no longer possible for either the CIA or FBI to assert a defence of incompetence”
Foreign Service Officer, George Kenney – ” I cannot believe, much as I might like to, the standard account of 9/11″
Foreign Service Officer, J. Michael Springman – “Fifteen of the nineteen people who allegedly flew airplanes into buildings in the United States got their visas from the same CIA Consulate at Jeddah”
Deputy Attorney General, State of Pennsylvania, Philip J. Berg, Esquire – “The official story of what actually took place on 9/11 is a lie. ”
Major General U.S. Army, Commanding General of U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command, Albert Stubblebine ~ “I look at the hole in the Pentagon and I look at the size of an airplane that was supposed to have hit the Pentagon. And I said, ‘The plane does not fit in that hole’. So what did hit the Pentagon?”
Col. Ronald D. Ray, U.S. Marine Corps – Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense, Deputy Director of Field Operations for the U.S. Marine Corps Historical Center – “I’m astounded that the conspiracy theory advanced by the administration could in fact be true and the evidence does not seem to suggest that’s accurate”
Col. George Nelson, U.S. Air Force, aircraft accident investigator ~ “I never witnessed nor even heard of an aircraft loss, where the wreckage was accessible, that prevented investigators from finding enough hard evidence to positively identify the make, model, and specific registration number of the aircraft — and in most cases the precise cause of the accident… The government alleges that four wide-body airliners crashed on the morning of September 11, 2001, resulting in the deaths of more than 3,000 human beings, yet not one piece of hard aircraft evidence has been produced in an attempt to positively identify any of the four aircraft. On the contrary, it seems only that all potential evidence was deliberately kept hidden from view .. with all the evidence readily available at the pentagon crash site, any unbiased rational investigator could only conclude that a Boeing 757 did not fly into the Pentagon as alleged. Similarly, with all the evidence available at the Pennsylvania crash site, it was most doubtful that a passenger airliner caused the obvious hole in the ground and certainly not the Boeing 757 as alleged .. the most heinous conspiracy in our country’s history ”
Capt. Russ Wittenberg, U.S. Air Force, fighter pilot, commercial pilot flying 707, 720, 727, 737, 747, 757, 767, and 777 ’s. Had previously flown Flight 93, which impacted in Pennsylvania, and Flight 175, the second plane to hit the WTC ~”The government story they handed us about 9/11 is total B.S. plain and simple…[Regarding Flight 77]”The airplane could not have flown at those speeds which they said it did without going into what they call a high speed stall. The airplane won’t go that fast if you start pulling those high G maneuvers at those bank angles… The vehicle that hit the Pentagon was not Flight 77″
Lt. Col. Karen U. Kwiatkowski, PhD, U.S. Air Force, Office of the Secretary of Defense, staff of the Director of the National Security Agency ~ “It is as a scientist that I have the most trouble with the official government conspiracy theory, mainly because it does not satisfy the rules of probability or physics. The collapses of the World Trade Center buildings clearly violate the laws of probability and physics…There was a dearth of visible debris on the relatively unmarked Pentagon, where I stood only minutes after the impact. Beyond this strange absence of airliner debris, there was no sign of the kind of damage one would expect from the impact of a large airliner… this visible evidence or lack thereof may also have been apparent to the Sec of Defense Donald Rumsfeld, who in an unfortunate slip of the tongue referred to the aircraft that slammed into the Pentagon as a ‘ missile ‘ … I saw nothing of significance at the point of contact ~ no airplane metal or cargo debris was blowing on the lawn in front of the damaged building as smoke billowed from within the Pentagon .. all of us staring at the Pentagon that morning were indeed looking for such debris, but what we expected was not evident .. the same is true with regard to the damage we expected .. but I did not see this kind of damage. Rather, the facade had a rather small hole, no larger than 20 feet in diameter. Although this facade later collapsed, it remained standing for 30 0r 40 minutes, with the roof remaining relatively straight .. The scene, in short, was not what I would have expected from a strike by a large jetliner. It was, however, exactly what one would have expected if a missile had struck the Pentagon.”
Senior Military Affairs Journalist at the Naval Postgraduate School, Barbara Honegger, MS ~ “The US military, not al Qaeda, had the sustained access weeks before 9/11 to also plant controlled demolition charges throughout the superstructures of WTC 1 and WTC 2, and in WTC 7, which brought down all three buildings on 9/11…A US military plane, not one piloted by al Qaeda, performed the highly skilled, high−speed 270−degree dive towards the Pentagon that Air Traffic Controllers on 9/11 were sure was a military plane as they watched it on their screens. Only a military aircraft, not a civilian plane flown by al Qaeda, would have given off the “Friendly” signal needed to disable the Pentagon’s anti−aircraft missile batteries as it approached the building…Only the US military, not al Qaeda, had the ability to break all of its Standard Operating Procedures to paralyze its own emergency response system”
Capt. Gregory M. Zeigler, PhD, U.S. Army, U.S. Army Intelligence Officer ~ “I knew from September 18, 2001, that the official story about 9/11 was false. … [A]nomalies poured in rapidly: the hijackers’ names appearing in none of the published flight passenger lists, BBC reports of stolen identities of the alleged hijackers or the alleged hijackers being found alive, the obvious demolitions of WTC 1 and 2…and WTC7…not hit by an airplane…the lack of identifiable Boeing 757 wreckage at the Pentagon”
Capt. Eric H. May, U.S. Army, Intelligence officer ~ “I view the 911 event …as a matter that implies either…A) passive participation by the Bush White House through a deliberate stand-down or B) active execution of a plot by rogue elements of government, starting with the White House itself, in creating a spectacle of destruction that would lead the United States into an invasion of the Middle East”
Former Chairman, National Intelligence Estimates, CIA, responsible for preparing the President’ Daily Brief, U.S. Army Intelligence Officer, Raymond L. McGovern ~ ” I think at simplest terms, there’s a cover-up. The 9/11 report is a joke…just as Hitler in 1933 cynically exploited the burning of the parliament building, the Reichstag, this is exactly what our President did in exploiting 9/11…making a war of aggression on a country that he knew had nothing to do with 9/11…that’s certainly an impeachable offense…But compelling evidence for an even more disturbing conclusion: that the 9/11 attacks were themselves orchestrated by this administration precisely so they could be thus exploited.”
National Intelligence Officer and Director of the CIA’s Office of Regional and Political Analysis, William Christison ~ “there is persuasive evidence that the events of September did not unfold as the Bush administration and the 9/11 Commission would have us believe. … An airliner almost certainly did not hit The Pentagon. … The North and South Towers of the World Trade Center almost certainly did not collapse and fall to earth because hijacked aircraft hit them…this all was totally an inside job… I have since decided that….at least some elements in this US government had contributed in some way or other to causing 9/11 to happen or at least allowing it to happen… The reason that the two towers in New York actually collapsed and fell all the way to the ground was controlled explosions rather than just being hit by two airplanes. … All of the characteristics of these demolitions show that they almost had to have been controlled explosions… I think you almost have to look at the 9/11 Commission Report as a joke and not a serious piece of analysis at all… It’s a monstrous crime”
U.S. Marine Corps intelligence officer, case officer CIA. Robert David Steele ~ “I am forced to conclude that there is sufficient evidence to indict (not necessarily convict) Dick Cheney, Karl Rove and others…This is, without question, the most important modern reference on state-sponsored terrorism, and also the reference that most pointedly suggests that select rogue elements within the US Government, most likely led by Dick Cheney with the assistance of George Tenet, Buzzy Kronguard, and others close to the Wall Street gangs, are the most guilty of state-sponsored terrorism…I’m absolutely certain that WTC 7 was brought down by controlled demolition and that as far as I’m concerned means that this case has not been properly investigated. There’s no way that building could have come down without controlled demolition”
CIA Case Officer, Specialist in the Middle East, Directorate of Operations, Awarded Career Intelligence Medal, Robert Baer ~ ” Regarding the opinion there was an aspect of ‘inside job’ to 9/11 within the U.S. government, “There is that possibility, the evidence points at it.”
Counter-terrorism expert in the Security Division of the federal Aviation Administration. Team leader of the FAA’s Red ( Terrorism ) Team in the Federal Air Marshall program, Coast Guard officer, Bogdan Dzakovic ~ “At worst, I think the 9/11 Commission Report is treasonous.”
Minister of Justice, West Germany, Horst Ehmke, PhD – “Terrorists could not have carried out such an operation with four hijacked planes without the support of a secret service.”
State Secretary, Federal Ministry of Defense, West Germany, Andreas von Buelow, PhD – “The official story is so inadequate and far-fetched that there must be another one…This is unthinkable, without years-long support from secret apparatuses of the state and industry.” President of Italy, Francesco Cossiga ~ “[9/11] could not be accomplished without infiltrations in the radar and flight security personnel.”
General Leonid Ivashov, Chief of Staff, Russian armed forces, Ministry of Defense ~ “Only secret services and their current chiefs – or those retired but still having influence inside the state organizations – have the ability to plan, organize and conduct an operation [9/11] of such magnitude…Osama bin Laden and “Al Qaeda” cannot be the organizers nor the performers of the September 11 attacks. They do not have the necessary organization, resources or leaders.”
Foreign Minister of Egypt, Mohamed Hassanein Heikal ~ “Bin Laden does not have the capabilities for an operation [9/11] of this magnitude. When I hear Bush talking about al-Qaida as if it was Nazi Germany or the communist party of the Soviet Union, I laugh because I know what is there. Bin Laden has been under surveillance for years: every telephone call was monitored and al-Qaida has been penetrated by American intelligence, Pakistani intelligence, Saudi intelligence, Egyptian intelligence. They could not have kept secret an operation that required such a degree of organization and sophistication.”
Chief of Staff, Pakistani Army, General Mirza Aslam Beg ~ “The information which is now coming up, goes to prove that involvement by the ‘rogue elements’ of the U.S. military and intelligence organization is getting more obvious. Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda definitely do not have the know-how and the capability to launch such operations involving such high precision coordination, based on information and expertise.”
European Parliament, Committee on Security and Defense, Giulietto Chiesa ~ regarding 9-11 “Billions of people were given only one explanation….which is entirely false….everyone who dares to question it is treated as if he was a fool.”
French Army Intelligence and artillery officer, Col. Pierre-Henri Bunel, Expert in the effects of artillery weapons and explosives ~ Regarding Department of Defense photos of the Pentagon on 9/11 “Image of the impact on the Pentagon is very instructive as to the nature of the explosion. … It corresponds to a detonation of an explosive with high energetic power. The explosion does not correspond to a deflagration of kerosene…suggests a single engine flying vehicle much smaller in size than an airliner…resembles the effects of anti-concrete hollow charges that I have been able to observe on a number of battlefields…lead me therefore to think that the detonation that struck the building was that of a high-powered hollow charge used to destroy hardened buildings and carried by an aerial vehicle, a missile.”
Safety Engineer and accident Analyst, National Safety Technology Authority, Finland, Heikki Kurttila, PhD ~ “Conclusion: The observed collapse time of WTC 7 was 6.5 seconds. That is only half a second longer than it would have taken for the top of the building to fall to the ground in a vacuum, and half a second shorter than the falling time of an apple when air resistance is taken into account. … The great speed of the collapse and the low value of the resistance factor strongly suggest controlled demolition.”
Counter-Terrorism Officer, MI5 (Britain), David Shayler – regarding 9-11 “The available evidence indicates that people in key positions in the FBI, the State Department, the CIA and so on were not loyal to the Constitution; that they saw an opportunity in plans laid down by genuine Islamic terrorists to carry out an operation that would shock the world and would therefore justify U.S. adventurism in the middle East, particularly in Afghanistan and Iraq.”
Chairman, 9/11 Commission, Thomas H. Kean, Former Governor of New Jersey – “FAA and NORAD officials advanced an account of 9/11 that was untrue…We, to this day, don’t know why NORAD told us what they told us…It was just so far from the truth.”
Vice Chairman, 9/11 Commission, Lee Hamilton, Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, Homeland Security Advisory Council ~ “we got started late; we had a very short time frame…we did not have enough money…We had a lot of people strongly opposed to what we did. We had a lot of trouble getting access to documents and to people. … So there were all kinds of reasons we thought we were set up to fail”
9/11 Commissioner, Timothy J. Roemer, PhD, Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence – “that panel members so distrusted testimony from Pentagon officials that they referred their concerns to the Pentagon’s inspector general…We were extremely frustrated with the false statements we were getting”
Senior Counsel, 9/11 Commission, John J. Farmer, Jr., Former Attorney General, NJ, Former Commissioner of the State Commission of Investigations ~ Some staff members and commissioners of the Sept. 11 panel concluded that the Pentagon’s initial story of how it reacted to the 2001 terrorist attacks may have been part of a deliberate effort to mislead the commission and the public “I was shocked at how different the truth was from the way it was described…The tapes told a radically different story from what had been told to us and the public for two years”
The Awful Truth The Media Hides: Highly Credible People Question 9/11
PILOTS FOR TRUTH
“We analyzed the data and announced our conclusion on March 26, 2007, that the information provided by the NTSB does not support the 9/11 commission report of American airlines flight 77 impact with the Pentagon.”
Rob Balsamo, commercial airline pilot, cofounders of pilots for 9/11 truth
“I know from my experience they would have been highly improbable that even a seasoned American test pilot, a military test pilot, could have flown a key category, aircraft like the 757, into the first floor the Pentagon because of a thing called ground effect.”
Capt. Fred Fox, retired commercial airline pilot
“No Boeing 757 ever crashed into the Pentagon. No Boeing 757 ever crashed into Shanksville… And no Arab hijacker, ever in 1 million years, ever flew into the World Trade Center. And if you got 30 min. I’ll tell you exactly why he couldn’t do it the first time.”
John Lear, retired commercial airline pilot
“The Pentagon was not hit by a Boeing 757. A Boeing 757 did not crash in Shanksville, Pennsylvania.”
Capt. Gordon Price, retired commercial pilot
“I most certainly and honestly believe, that sometime in the near future, it will be common knowledge that the events of 9/11 were an inside job designed, engineered and committed by very large any control rogue element within our United States federal government.”
Glenn Stanish, commercial airline pilot
“An airplane that weights 100 tons all assembled is still going to have 100 tons of disassembled trash and parts after it hits a building. There was no wreckage from a 757 at the Pentagon.
Capt. Russ Wittenberg, retired commercial pilot
“when one starts using his own mind, and not what one is told, there is very little to believe in the official story… I have experience flying low altitude, high-speed aircraft. I could not have done what these beginners did. Something stinks to high heaven!”
Cmdr. Ralph Kolstad, TOPGUN pilot, US Navy (ret)
“My research into 9/11 raised many red flags, but ultimately pointed to a type of covert operation, used time and time and again in history, known as a false flag…an act of aggression meant to appeal as though it was carried out by your enemies…even if I had no other reason to investigate, my airline family deserves an honest account of the attack. I might add that we were also deserve this because 9/11 has been used against us ever since, can a running nightmare of converted bankruptcy, Marconi and working conditions and hostile management.”
Philip Marshall, veteran airline captain covert operations pilot
“I am 100% convinced that the attacks of September 11, 2001 were planned, organized, and committed by treasonous perpetrators that have infiltrated the highest levels of our government… Those of us in the military took an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic… It is our duty to expose the real perpetrators of 9/11 and bring them to justice, no matter how hard it is, how long it takes, or how much we have to suffer to do it. We owe it to those who have gone before us who executed that same oath, who are doing the same thing in Iraq and Afghanistan right now. Those of us who join the military and faithfully executed orders that were given to us had to trust our leaders. The violation and abuse of that trust is not only seen yes, but ultimately the most accurate definition of treason!”
Lieut. Col. Guy S razor, US Air Force fighter pilot, and former instructor at the United States Air Force fighter weapons school.
“Scholars and professionals have established beyond any reasonable doubt that the official account of 9/11 is false and that, therefore, that if official investigations have really been cover up operations.”
Lieut. Col. Robert Bowman, PhD, US Air Force(retired)