CHARACTERISTICS OF CONTROLLED DEMOLITION
CHARACTERISTICS OF CONTROLLED DEMOLITION
The “collapses” of the Towers and Building 7 demonstrated many characteristics of a controlled demolition with explosives. Lets look at these similarities.
TYPICAL CONTROLLED DEMOLITION
The Twin Towers’ destruction exhibited all of the characteristics of destruction by explosives:
1. Destruction proceeds through the path of greatest resistance at nearly free-fall acceleration.
2. Improbable symmetry of debris distribution
3. Extremely rapid onset of destruction
4. Over 100 first responders reported explosions and flashes
5. Multi-ton steel sections ejected laterally
6. Mid-air pulverization of 90,000 tons of concrete & metal decking
7. Massive volume of expanding pyroclastic-like clouds
8. 1200-foot-dia. debris field: no “pancaked” floors found
9. Isolated explosive ejections 20 – 40 stories below demolition front
10. Total building destruction: dismemberment of steel frame
11. Several tons of molten metal found under all 3 high-rises
12. Evidence of thermite incendiaries found by FEMA in steel samples
13. Evidence of explosives found in dust samples
14. No precedent for steel-framed high-rise collapse due to fire
And exhibited none of the characteristics of destruction by fire:
1. Slow onset with large visible deformations
2. Asymmetrical collapse which follows the path of least resistance (laws of conservation of momentum would cause a falling, intact, from the point of plane impact, to the side most damaged by the fires)
3. Evidence of fire temperatures capable of softening steel
4. High-rise buildings with much larger, hotter, and longer lasting fires have never “collapsed”.
The Destruction of the World Trade Center: Why the Official Account Cannot Be True
The total collapse of WTC 7 at 5:20 PM on 9/11/01 shows all of the features of an implosion engineered through controlled demolition.
Controlled demolition is the use of pre-positioned explosive charges to destroy structures. Depending on the nature of the structure and constraints imposed by its surroundings, a controlled demolition may require a great deal of precision in its planning and execution. That is especially true of tall steel buildings in urban settings, given the natural tendency of such structures to topple. Controlled demolitions of buildings in cities are designed to implode the structures, making them sink into their footprints and fold in on themselves into a small consolidated rubble piles
Observing the collapse of 47-story WTC 7 shows it to have all of the features of an implosion engineered by controlled demolition.
1) The collapse of the main structure commences suddenly (several seconds after the penthouse falls).
2) The building sinks in a precisely vertical manner into its footprint.
3) Puffs of dust emerge from the building’s facade early in the event.
4) The collapse is total, producing a rubble pile only about three stories high.
5) The main structure collapses totally in under 7 seconds, only about a second slower than it would take a brick dropped from the building’s roof to reach the ground in a vacuum.
“Multiple analyses have shown that the ejection speed of the squibs was too high, at 100+ mph, to have been the result of air pressure. These are explosive speeds. They have also been clocked at 160 to 200 feet per second.”
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4dpBzDm5MU (9 Mins Squibs)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0IOfTKeVGs (3 Mins Squibs)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gKv-6bivqo (2 Mins Squibs)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uve5ppEBxZY (1 Min squibs)
“a dense, destructive mass of very hot ash, lava fragments, and gases ejected explosively from a volcano and typically flowing downslope at great speed.”
When the Towers collapsed we witnessed something very similar to a pyroclastic flow which created a huge cloud of pulverized concrete before it even hit the ground.
Twin Towers’ Concrete Turned to Dust in Mid-Air
“Many observers have likened the Towers’ destruction to volcanoes, noting that the Towers seemed to be transformed into columns of thick dust in the air.”
Does it look similar to the towers collapsing? I’d say so.
WTC 7 Pyroclastic Flow – YouTube
Pyroclastic Flow movie
DID THE TOWERS COLLAPSE AT FREE FALL?
EXAMPLES OF CONTROLLED DEMOLITION